The Radical Self-Care Stories podcast is back after a break, and I cannot wait to share this really special episode with you.
Conscious Family Rhythms, Sadhana (daily spiritual practice) and True Self-Confidence with Katie Manistas.
Katie is a Senior Yoga Teacher, Ayurvedic Practitioner, and such a wise, articulate and inspiring woman! I just love Katie's down-to-earth way of teaching/sharing, and how she walks the talk of living a conscious, spiritually connected life in a modern, urban setting. She's was one of my first yoga teachers (when I was just 20 years old) and since then she has been my birth doula, mentor and friend.
I absolutely loved this chat and I know for the spiritual seekers, yoga practitioners and awakening women in this community-- you will TOO!
Our conversation covers...
* Creating rhythms and routines for our families and children, to create connection and support their self-awareness and self-regulation.
* How to modify "dinacharya" the Ayurvedic daily routine, to make it accessible for modern life.
* The one powerful practice Katie uses in the moments of waking and falling to sleep.
* A hilarious story about her 4 year old's attempted use of the Maha Mantra ;)
* The meaning of "true self-confidence". Katie shares her recent musings and deep wisdom about cutting through the noise of "false" confidence, the ego as a "hungry ghost" and the "commonsense" self-confidence that emerges when we know we are connected to something bigger.
Listen to the podcast here